Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I Won an AG Basket!!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My friends invited me to a Winter Guard show at my high school on Saturday night. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the AG basket!! I almost died.
    But I'm a very shy person, and I didn't know how to purchase raffle tickets, so I let it slide, though I was very upset.
    And later on I was talking to my friend's mom about the basket and she told me that she was selling the tickets [img]smile.gif[/img] They were a dollar each, so I bought 3, and used up the rest of my money.
    And then an hour later it came time to read off the winners of the baskets...*dun dun dun* I handed two of the tickets to my friends to check, and I held one.
    And I totally had the winning ticket!! Woooooooo!!
    So, I won:
    -mini Kit doll
    -Happy Birthday Kit
    -Kit Saves the Day
    -Changes for Kit
    -Samantha Art Studio
    -Molly Art Studio
    -Kit bookmark
    -Kit mistery party game

    I'm so excited!! I'll post pictures asap [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 08, 2006 05:13 PM: Message edited by: tomgirl571 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats fantastic! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Enjoy your new goodies!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cake Cottage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm shy about those things to! So lucky to have won all of that!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!!! And Welcome mad little doll!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Enjoy your new items! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Congratulations! That is wonderful! Enjoy your basket!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! That's incredible! You are so lucky. Those are some really great prizes. I really want to get the Kit Party for my birthday this year (even though I am a grown-up...LOL!) My dd is having the Samantha party for her birthday in a few weeks, so we are really excited about that.

    Enjoy your goodies! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!Enjoy your stuff!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! DD went to a Winter Guard Competition on Saturday too. She's only 8 but our neighbor gave her a flag and taught her a few things. I used to be a drill team director so I really like the competitions. Add AG to it and what a night! Enjoy your stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •